I'm currently stressed about the following things:
- My law school essay (although I have most of a first draft written -- thanks to everyone who left advice in my previous comment solicitation; it has all been very helpful!)
- My apartment is super messy and I have absolutely no motivation to clean it whatsoever.
- I blew off hiking with my dear friend this weekend because I didn't bother to find a trail and get to bed early enough the night before (I'm sorry Sov, please forgive me).
- My mom thinks I hate her because I don't ever call her, even though I don't ever call anyone else either (telephonophobia, remember?).
- I promised a friend I'd send her a CD with all my LSAT prep stuff on it cause she's thinking about doing law school too. This was months ago and I still haven't done it yet.
- I keep bringing my car to work because I know the one day I ride my bike my boss is going to have the express mail that I've been expecting to have to take to the post office for the past week or so, and I'm tired of pawning my express mails off on the other secretary, cause I know I'd be resentful if it were me. But I really miss biking to work.
- I'm trying not to be annoyed that my office manager says "How's it going, Sra?" 3-5 times per day, even though my answer always was, always is, and always will be "Fine," because I know that no one ever really expects you to answer that question honestly, which makes me wonder why we even bother with this silly social charade at all.
- I've been working on an actual blog post (unlike this one) for several days and I'm feeling serious writer's block holding me back from finishing it.
- I've been neglecting my friendships.